Upcoming Hiring Events in December
We are looking for compassionate people to help the elderly with personal care and companionship so they can remain in their own home for as long as possible.
- Immediate openings.
- Home-care experience not needed. Training
- Make your own hours.
Bring 2 forms of I.D. – Driver’s License & Social Security card.
Caregiver Hiring Event
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
11am – 4pm
Clinton Companions & Homemakers Office
16 West Main Street
Clinton CT 06413
For more info call 1-833-256-JOBS (5627).
Other reasons to work for Companions & Homemakers, Connecticut’s largest and most established homecare provider:
- Excellent pay, issued weekly
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance, with significant company contribution
- Worker’s compensation insurance
- 401k with a company match
- Servicing hundreds of live in clients throughout Connecticut – ample opportunity to work!
BACK TO BLOG