Hourly Home Care Services
In addition to live-in home care, we also provide hourly home care services. With hourly home care, you decide when you or your loved one needs us the most. Services include the following:
This in-home service consists of home-based supervision and monitoring activities that assist and/or instruct an individual in maintaining a comfortable and supportive environment when the person is unable to do so alone. Duties include:
- Provide a supportive and comfortable environment
- Assist with phone calls and correspondence
- Provide recreational activities and friendly conversation
- Assist with errands and supervise activities as directed, such as taking medication, dressing, etc.
- Provide transportation of client to physician, recreation, activities, etc.*
- Meal preparation, planning and shopping, light housekeeping, laundry
This in-home service consists of all duties included with our Companion Services. It is for clients that need assistance and/or instruction to an individual in managing their household. Duties include those of companion plus:
- Changing linens
- Washing dishes
- Washing floors
- Can provide transportation of client to physician, shopping, visits, etc.*
Personal Care Services
This in-home service consists of all duties included with both our Homemaker and Companion services. It is for clients that need significant assistance with both managing and maintaining their household as well as assistance with personal hygiene needs. Duties include those for Companion and Homemaker, plus:
- Bathroom assistance
- Incontinence care
- Can provide transportation to appointments, shopping.*
At Companions & Homemakers, we’re there when you need us.
It’s the perfect amount of personal care for you or your loved one.
Looking for more information? Contact us.
*$0.50 per mile will be charged for all clients’ transportation