Companions & Homemakers has been Connecticut’s most trusted home care provider since 1990. Our caregivers and office staff provide in-home care for older adults in every community in Connecticut, including yours. We are actively recruiting for all eleven of our offices located throughout the state and have open assignments for hourly caregivers and live-in caregivers.
The benefits of working as a caregiver with Companions & Homemakers:
- Our care coordinators are actively matching hourly and live-in caregivers with clients right now
- You can work as many or as few hours as you wish based on your own schedule and needs
- We offer competitive wages, merit-based bonuses, and paid training
- We cover 80% of your medical insurance. Health and Dental insurance are available to employees maintaining an average of 30 or more hours per week (eligibility begins after 180 days). The company-sponsored 401(k) plan is also available to employees who meet eligibility requirements.
- With four locations throughout the state, there is an office near you
Interested in learning more about becoming a caregiver for Companions & Homemakers? Click on the menu choices at the top of the page to learn more, or complete the form below, and a member of our recruiting staff will contact you to discuss your interest and life experiences.